Re: MV trip to Vietnam

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 09:50:21 PDT

Looking for a cheap place to vacation that has
important military history, not mention U.S. military
vehicles for sale cheap? Try Vietnam... no kidding.
Here is a link for hotel prices. I would like to go
with a group sometime and see some of our old bases,
or the tunnels at Chu-Chi, Hue, etc.

Anybody interested contact me. R/T air is now about
$700 on JAL. Here's a web site with more info.:

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/2003-05/20/Stories/17.htm

Next... Got a MV to sell? Free ads on MILVEH.com.
Send me the info., the only thing I ask is that you
have a .jpg picture of the vehicle and details less
than 50 words.

Now back to working on my deuce.... lol -Jack