Convoy questions

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 19:49:38 PDT

I have, like many of you, I'm sure, enjoyed the many great photos from the
convoy and Churchville. I do have some questions and perhaps some of the
participants don't mind answering;
How many vehicles were there in the convoy?
How fast were you driving? How far apart?
Did you only drive in daylight? How about rain showers, did the windshield
wipers work (mine always need help)?
Did you make stops for "equipment checks"?
Some of you drove 1000 miles or more, any signs of tire wear?

I think a Q&A forum on the convoy could be interesting to all.

Any answers or other questions?

Cheers,
Bjorn
Meadows of Dan, Virginia
MVPA 19212
1968 M49A2C modified w/1972 HIAB crane
1953 M37 worked on by the auto mechanics class at my son's HS
VIC-1 intercom system