Re: [MV] Gas additive for older MV's

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 05:26:31 PDT

I ran my CCKW for7 years ~20k miles with nothing added. The valves started
getting in need of some help, nothing really bad. I had them made unleaded
proof
when redone.

I would say do nothing except watch your valve clearance. The additives that
you
can buy do NOT contain lead which is what you need. The lead in gasoline is
one
of the most deadly human poisons on earth! The over the counter aditives
contain
sodium mostly.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce