Wanted: Equipment Trailer

From: MPop5555@aol.com
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 05:32:56 PDT

I am looking for an equipment trailer since the one I have is just a little too small for my Unimog. I need something that has at least a 22' deck with a 9 ton capacity and above. The bigger the better but I don't want to spend a fortune. I am willing to trade my trailer which has an 18' deck, triple axles, 9 ton capacity.

I am looking for a standard pintle hook setup, no goosenecks. I prefer something used to minimize costs.

Please email me off list if you have any info.

Thanks,

Mike Pop
Spring Lake, NJ