Fuel and oil filter upgrade / M35

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 05:34:34 PDT

Greetings:

A customer has just posed an interesting question to me and I do not have
the mechanical expertise to give him an answer. He would like to convert the
fuel and oil filters on a deuce, used by a fire department, to civilian type
filters. He wants to know if anyone has successfully changed over to
"spin-on" type oil filters, and if anyone is using fuel filters that are
less trouble to change.

I am hoping that one of the Wrench Doctors on the list will be able to help,
and I will pass along the advice.

Thank you.

Arthur