Re: [MV] Paint needed

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 11:19:40 PDT

I just got off the phone with Surplus City Jeeps
(Oroville, CA). They have Avero mil spec colors for
my truck, but because I live in California, they can't
sell it to me. California's EPA says it doesn't meet
with their approval. What a joke.

Any ideas where I can get the paint I need?

I guess if all else fails I can try to take some paint
chips in to a paint store and see what they can do,
but that doesn't seem right, especially when the mil
spec stuff is sitting on the shelf 20 minutes from my
front door and they can't sell it to me.

I tell ya, California is one nutty state and it's
getting real frustrating to live here. If it wasn't
for my kids and grandson I would be outta this idiotic
place in heartbeat!

-Jack