M211 and M135 for sale

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 14:04:37 PDT

Greetings:

There are going to be a few M135's and M211's for sale by local (Long
Island, NY) fire departments in the near future. They are upgrading to M35's
and to 5-tons. Their old GMC's will be available through a local broker. His
name is Artie and his cell phone # is 631-774-6971.

These trucks are in running condition, ranging from just running, to running
real well. All have been physically modified into fire fighting apparatus,
with rear water tanks, pumps, etc added. This stuff can easily be removed,
and cargo bodies replaced. No frames have been shortened, as far as I know.

All have hard tops, front PTO winches, and REB kits installed on the
trannies, and some have rebuilt engines, power steering, and nearly new
tires. They have been well-maintained.

If any listers would be interested in these trucks, as they become
available, either for parts, restoration, or as fire-fighting trucks,
contact Artie, and he will let you know the particulars.

I have no financial interest in these vehicles. I am listing them as a
favor to the broker. They are not junk, yet, and I feel that they should be
preserved by someone. If you have trouble getting through to Artie, feel
free to leave a message at my toll-free number, and I will pass along your
info to him.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.
Inter Agency Motor Pool
"For Combat, Work, or Play"