Multifuel fuel line question

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 15:57:16 PDT

Greetings All,

While investigating a mysterious fuel leak on my recently acquired M35,
I discovered that the two fuel lines coming out of either end of the
primary/secondary fuel filter cans had been rubbing together and sawed a
hole in one of them. Both lines are some sort of plastic, and have what
look like brass flared fittings at each end.

My question for all of you in the know is, do I just go down to my local
diesel injection shop and have them build new lines to match, or are
these unique enough to the multifuel engine that I should be contacting
someone like Memphis or White Owl? Or, does someone have some extra
fuel lines just laying around that they might be willing to part with?

Thanks in advance,

Sean Nichols
'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AM General M35A2