half-track question

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 07:21:21 PDT

how does a guy tell when they are made? cant seem to find a year on any of
them maby im not looking in any of the right spots which is everywhare on
the darn things hope to get my new track out of the swamp soon. im still
looking for cheep priced parts for half-tracks also anyone have any
suggestions. hope to get to work on my M3 soon going to need lots of help
from you guys on this one. will have a new baby boy soon wife is having
light contractions wish me luck fellas thanks as always. have met one person
from the list he drove down to see my projects thanks. Buck Sharp