Re: [MV] half-track question

From: Nigel Hay - MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 23:39:29 PDT

I cant find all the TM' and parts book ( I think they are still in UK) but
one sure fire way is by the headlights. The early ones had the chunky wing
mounted headlights, the post early 1943 ones had the demountable combat
lights. I think the parts book may give clues by the chassis numbers.
The wiring looms are different on the later ones I recall.
Nige