Re: [MV] Own your very own aircraft carrier!

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 18:37:54 PDT

Well, now!

Let's put this into perspective.

A 1 3/4 acre + portable island with another 1/3 acre
under cover, ball room, I suppose. One of those deck
elevators could make a real nice pool, at least two
helicopter pads AND hanger space! Covered parking for
all the road toys, small boats, personal watercraft,
etc.

Oh, sure, so you'd have to dress up the personal
accomadations a little, certainly there'd be space
enough.

12,000 mile range? You could go anywhere with it!
Even through the Panama Canal.

"Shall we play tennis on deck, dear, or would you
rather play inside?"

Someone call Warren Buffet and see if he's
interested,..... maybe Bill Gates needs a new barge.

4.5 mil isn't bad! Your choice of scenery!!

Joe

<http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/details.asp?File_Number=BOP12>