Need info on M387, M398 and Lacrosse SSM

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 20:01:29 PDT

Hello fellow canvas lovers. I am looking for any info on these trucks and
the Lacrosse missile system. I have found pictures on several web sites but
I need more detailed pictures or a look at the real thing. Does anyone know
if there is one at a museum anywhere? That would make a great vacation get
a way.

I have found a site that gives some pretty good info on the dimensions on
the missile. What I need more that anything is something on the truck. I
am more interested in the earlier M387, but any info will be appreciated.
Not really interest in the "Honest John" truck because it is a 5 ton. The
other two are deuces.

Thanks,
Joe Trapp