Re: [MV] MVCOMNET

From: Gandjpappy@aol.com
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 08:20:29 PDT

Another option is to use aviation intercoms which are already set up to use 24 volts. They have radio interfaces that may be able to be adapted to CB or FRS radios and many have audio inputs for entertainment radios. This way you could use aviaton headsets with built in microphones for communication.

They are generally voice activated and for the extra noisy cabs can be made switch activated. If you want to go all out there are several noise cancelling type headsets on the market which make communications and long rides even easier.

I have been planning to build up one of these in a 50cal ammo can to sit on the floor of my deuce so that it looks like it belongs.

Regards
Greg