Questions plz.. ;)

From: Eric \(Home\) (shadow@vci.net)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 08:20:15 PDT

Couple questions for you guys:

1) Looking for a supplier of a Military-looking (doesn't have to be
original) canvas (or nylon) style soft-top for my CJ2A.

2) Also, can I get a kit to mount a jerry can on the back and a shovel/ax by
the door?

3) I want to make it look military. I plan on driving it when I play
paintball and occasionally 30 miles to my place of work (on nice days).

4) Where do I get, and what do I ask for # wise, auto paint in OD that will
make my CJ2A's paintjob match the same shade of OD that was used on MB's? I
am not a perfectionist :) so I won't quibble over a slight difference.

5) Who carrys the stencils (big star, lil star, letters) to dress up my CJ
with the star on the hood, SN stencil, etc?

Thanks guys, just want to say ya'll have lots of patience and are a very
helpful group. I think I am going to really enjoy this hobby (obsession?)

Eric