Re: [MV] Weasel tracks wanted

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 19:18:20 PDT

>An idea may be to contact Caterpillar and find out if they would reproduce
>them...

There's this company I came across, can't recall the name but they make
molded rubber tracks for just about everything, including my Cushman
Trackster (but can't afford it right now, the goats more important). What
was that name???? let me go look.........

McLaren, look at: www.mclarenrubber.com

Maybe a molded rubber track could be designed or at the very least maybe
they'd be willing to reproduce those thin rubber strips that the Weasel's
use???

The Trackster tracks they make have steel cables molded in and supposedly
they are the best tracks out there, even better than the original Cushman
ones, or so I am told, don't know myself.

later,

je