HMMWV

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 07:21:54 PDT

I have a HMMWV here in the yard that has an armored top on it..The top is
missing the rear latch to open and close it..and the doors. It has a very
nice operating and rust free machine gun ring. The gunners platform is in
it.. The body is on a frame with no geared hubs..no differentials..and no
fuel tank...pretty stripped out unit. It has no steering column - no
gauges...just a body...
There is a hole cut in the floor..and a few dents..but nothing
major...excellent frame. There is an engine..but missing a head..the
transmission and transfer case are in it..
Bargain priced...has to go..first $5000...first one to firm gets it..no
holding for anyone..been there..I have digitals I can send you..Gene