convoy question

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 15:32:45 PDT

I have been in on conversations about this

consensus was -and their were lawyers present -

although this sounds like a good idea; it would most likely open every
member of the convoy to litigation should an accident occur anywhere in
convoy

consensus was --no signs about convoy --- we are just a group of people who
happen to be going to same place, this avoids collective liability

Be sure that enough space is left between vehicles so that a vehicle that
wants to pass will have place to go if traffic warrants.

Yes I agree it would be really nice if we could line up and proceed as a
convoy - makes for great photos, but possible legal ramifications outweigh
other considerations

Everette

I WILL LIFT UP MY EYES TO THE HILL,
FROM WHENCE DOES MY HELP COME,