Bed removal

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 23:42:04 PDT

Hello again,

I have come up with a idea to get the M35 bed on my truck. At the fron out
our grage is a beam. If we back the M35 in, jack op the back, put barrels
under the rear of bed, (All mud flaps, etc will be removed). Then we would
take a chain hoist, run a chain under the front of the bed, and hook it to
the beam. If I figure right, there will be approxamately 1000 pounds of
wieght on the chain hoist, and 500 each on the barrels. We would then drive
the M35 out, bring the M211 in, bolt up and be done. Anyone forsee any
problems with this?

Thanks again,

Caleb