Re: [MV] MV COMM-NET

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 12:27:17 PDT

The chances of you getting all the HMV owners in your local group
to get a ticket are 0 and negative numbers. You will have a hard enough
time to get everyone to get a CB or FSR! Having one ham in the group for
emergencies (assuming cell phones won't work in the area) is a good
idea. The more communication frequencies and systems the better.

You have to come to the Hopkington NH flea market. There are
hundreds or possibly 1000's of hams there. Bring a non-ham,
especially a woman and when you get out of there, ask her about
what she thought of the 'people'.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce