Hummer Winch F/S

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 11:39:09 PDT

Gents;

I have a beautiful Hummer winch for sale.  Custom mount for all the Mutters out there too. (that is what I used it on)  Runs off a slave cable as I have set it up, six bolts to mount it on your rig.  Asking $350 for the whole thing.  Brand new cable and good controller, will throw in a pulley too.  Reply Directly to me please.  Trade of my Mutt forces the Sale of this item I cant use now.  First one with cash wins.

Starting gun "BANG".  Have pics if you want 'em.

Cliff Smith
'77 M880
'68 M274A5
'?? M416 (Flatbed)