Re:[MV] M35 Engine Truble!!

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:21:39 PDT

What an interesting posting. How in the heck are you
measuring crankcase pressure? Are you sure that's steam
coming out of the vent? You mention M35, but if I recall,
you have a multifuel? Excessive blow-by, indicated by lots
of smoke coming out of the vent, is a good indication of
problems. I believe that if you did (could)have a very
high crankcase pressure, you'd be seeing lots of blown
gaskets. Pan and rocker cover gaskets are not designed for
what you describe. Keep us informed of what you find.
Joe Young