Beijing Jeep

From: Top Cat (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 18:35:11 PDT

Well Well:

While driving in my Beijing Jeep yesterday through the beautiful City of
XiaMen P.R. China, I hung a right out over the Hi Change suspension
bridge and out into the adventurous South East Asian Country side. Stuff
that movies are made of. While driving I also turned on my radio,
reached into my pocket for toll money (before stopping at the toll gate
mind you) and combed my hair while moving. I was not in anyway bothered
by police at any point in my trip. Nor during my 5 years of owning and
operating my Beijing Jeep, in this country where so many people believe
to be controlled so tightly.

Now you will be a criminal, criminally negligent or worse for lookin for
smoky bear on you CB.

Its reading news like this that makes me HAPPY TO HAVE LEFT!!!!

Best Regards From
Tim Conover
Sunny and Hot Subtropical, AMOY, China
Where the BEER is COLD and the women are somthing from
a dream. :-) .