Re: [MV] John Deere Gators, and a Coot question......

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 21:37:41 PDT

Kind of on the same subject:
I am still looking for info on my "Coot", which is an amphibious, 4 wheel
drive, conventional steer, small vehicle, swivels in the middle on its axis
( not for turning but for traction). It is painted correctly, but it looks
like the data plate has been removed.
Several folks said they have seen them in military service, especially in
Vietnam, and during that time.
Any thoughts?????
Thanks,
Henry