Re: [MV] M35A3

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 22:48:10 PDT

According to his web site both have been sold but the pictures are still
there. Both nice looking trucks. I remember seeing one for sale in the MV
years ago best I recall they were asking about 90,000. the NSN from a frame
I bought comes back as being for the A3 anybody know the different between
the frames?? Wayne

http://www.4x4hummer.com/