Re: [MV] Battery Chemical

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 07:50:26 PDT

I don't know about any chemical, but on a battery that does not want to
charge you can place a board on the sides, and peck it with a hammer a few
times. Do this on all sides and sometimes it will take a charge again. I
have done this for two years now on my 55 Chevrolet. It sits more that it is
driven and it gets to were it want charge.I don't know what it does to it,
but it does work on some batteries.

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA #17657