What is my humvee body worth????

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 11:36:13 PDT

Hi List. Just wondering if the list can help give me
an estimate of what my humvee body is worth. It is a
rolling chassis without rearends, halfshafts and
brakes. It has all four geared hubs, the body is
about 90% and doesn't have any major dings, Windshield
frame is included as well as a hood, byus ply tires
and rims. I also have a 6.2 engine trany and transfer
case (not running condition) all are missing parts.
I think the only wiring missing is for the hood. No
doors or roof or B-pillar. It also has a data plate
and without form 97, the truck is a 1987 model year.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Scuba