Re: [MV] Bantam trailer???

From: Jeff H (jeffrey.hoch@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 15:09:44 PDT

Hi Eric

Bantam made WWII Jeep trailers. I don't think they are still in business,
but I don't really know. If your not concerned about period correctness
those Canadian Army trailers that several vendors have had are a great deal
if you aren't too far away. This links below should set you in the right
direction. Check them all out!
Jeff

http://g503.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=18
http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/HubbardTrailers/Bantam.html