Re: [MV] mil john deere gator

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 18:17:49 PDT

I hate yahoo geocities.

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are
trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. ... Need
extra data transfer? Sign up for GeoCities Pro or Webmaster."

"allocated data transfer"? what a joke.

Now I'll have to wait till later to see this..

'The oats are always cheaper after they've been through the horse.'