Re: [MV] Best way to go on 24V battery maintainers?

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 17:07:31 PDT

I'm not trying to be smart, but why not just drive the thing once and a
while? That is better than any tender. I have run the same two Batteries for
5 years now in my M211with no trouble at all. Never been dead of even weak,
and they have never had a charger on them. I had to jump my M151 off with my
2 1/2 ton the other day because I had my head in my axx and left the park
lights on. for a few days

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA #17657