Re: [MV] Front boom on a 5ton/deuce/CUCV?

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 03:52:10 PDT

Did anyone ever come up with some pictures or plans
for this? If so, please forward them to me.

I am interested in building a boom for the front of my
M1008. I need a crane of some sorts to help build my
future dome home with. I had the same idea about
removing the rings on the front bumper to mount the
boom and running the cable to a winch in the bed.

Jeff Gatton