RE: [MV] How to unplug ...? M35 fun

From: Mugno, Anthony (AMugno@SITAAPS.org)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 07:29:18 PDT

Just like a redneck "Put a fire under it Billybob at'll git it out!"

Just kidding!!!

If the remnants are wood then either speedbore them out or burn them out
with a propane torch. If you want to torch them out drill a hole into the
remnant and screw in a long carriage bolt now torch the surrounding metal.
It will carbonize enough of the wood so that it acts as a lubricant. Grab
the toggle bolt with vice grips and pull it out.

Same holds true for fiberglass cept fiberglass melts.