Re: [MV] Insurance Hell :(

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 12:14:14 PDT

side note for California State Farm:

My deuce was insured with State Farm here in sunny Ca by the previous
owner. His rates were great! However State Farm now requires such vehicles
to be in ... they would not say ' parade ' form but definitely no rust,
good paint, no missing pieces, etc. According to my own State Farm agent
this is a fairly recent change on their part.

So if you already have State Farm, or any policy here in Ca, hold on to it
for dear life. You may not be able to replace it.

Regards

         Paul