Re: [MV] Insurance Hell :(

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 18:27:29 PDT

> For all its worth, I have my Mutt and 416 trailer insured with State Farm
> and they were happy to take my money.
>
> Glen

I'll have to second that. Of course that is here in SC. I understand it
varies greatly from state to state.

I don't have full coverage, but I do have a very high liability. I took the
truck by my agents office with a small track-hoe on a trailer and told him
that I was planning on moving things like this with it. They insure it as a
commercial truck. I pay about $50 a month which I think is quite good for
something with no restrictions. My father-in-law also has his with state
farm, but I think he has lower coverage and his is half of what mine is ($).
He just puts around a couple of times a month.

Of course if your state is crazy about insurance and you can tolerate heat,
humidity and skeeters, come on down south. Lots of house's for sale and
we're still building more. Bread and milk are cheap too.

Did I forget to mention salaries are a little lower than out west too. Oh
wait, that's not a plus.

Joe Trapp