Family Day at the Triad Armed Forces Reserve Center in Greensboro, NC

From: Cabell Garbee (cgarbee@ipass.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 19:08:30 PDT

The Triad Armed Forces Reserve Center in Greensboro, NC will be holding
their annual Family Day on Sunday June 8, 2003. Each year the Naval
Reserve has a Family Day at the Triad Armed Forces Reserve Center where
Reservists can enjoy the day with their families while observing various
displays and events. Family Day is a way for the community and the Navy
to show appreciation and support for our Armed Forces Reserve. This
year, the NCMVPA (North Carolina MVPA) has been asked to participate in
the event by providing historic MV's for a static display. We will be
arriving at the Reserve Center at 10:00AM. Lunch will be served to
members who bring a vehicle.

For those of you on the list who are near enough to Greensboro to join
us, we'd like to invite you to join the NCMVPA for the day at no cost,
bring a vehicle, and have lunch and fellowship with the club members and
the Navy Reservists and their families.

Send me an email if you'd like more information including directions and
to put your name on the lunch list.
C. Garbee
www.ncmvpa.com
cgarbee@ipass.net