H-350 handset available?

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 22:13:20 PDT

Hi folks...

Does anyone here have a good, working H-350 handset
available at a reasonable price? The H-350 looks just
like the H-250, but has 6 pins instead of 5. Any
sources apart from Fair Radio are appreciated. Will
be using with my TA-1042 DNVT sets as an
intercom...found that one of my H-350's can't hear
anything.

Also, any sources for military (i.e. not civilian)
solargizers are also welcome. I still need at least
one of those.

Thanks...

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV