Re: [MV] space based MVs

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 11:03:15 PDT

It's amazing to me that with all of this high tech we can't find:

a) Osama bin Laden
b) Sadam
c) or any WMDs

Using Terra Server, I can see stuff in my back yard via satellite images.
The mil satellites must be able to see to a 6" resolution or better, so why
can't we find this stuff? Did someone take a coffee break and let their
eyes off the screens? Is our itell really that bad?

Dave

--
Dave