RE: [MV] look at this claptrap! (no MV content)

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 07:42:11 PDT

> Is it the 2,000,000 mile limit....?

Ok. I'm guilty of not reading the entire article. Just read it looking for
that number and couldn't find it. Where did you see it? To me, the rest
of the article sounded like the first page and a half.

That said, it seems much easier to just put forth a knee jerk response. (
as opposed to being a real jerk, and certainly as opposed to actually doing
research and trying to find out if what you've read is accurate! ) Were I
a billionaire with an agenda, imagine how easy it would be to manipulate
the masses toward what you desired be it laws, buying trends, whatever.

Paul