RE: [MVlist] A strange email.....

From: rtait@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 09:49:03 PDT

Rikk,
You are correct, my computer at home got badly infected by a virus
yesterday, even though I had an up to date version of NAV running. I have
to contact Norton to get instructions on how to proceed. In the meantime,
I have yanked out the phone line so as not to spread this virus (worm?) any
further.

I apologize for any inconveneince this has caused anyone.

Thanks,
Matt Tait
President, Southern California Military Vehicle Collector's Club
Fullerton, CA