Re: [MV] Insurance Hell

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 10:32:54 PDT

they didn't say anything to me about "locked" just covered.
Maybe I missed something, though.
And, I asked. It doesn't have to be there to be insured, just stored there.
so, if they photo it in the "facility", it can be parked anywhere,
temporarily, and still be insured. This is my understanding, anyway.
Henry