Re: [MV] MV EVENT-Chico,CA - WTB Pyrometer.

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 22:42:10 PDT

EVENT: Annual military vehicle show and Veterans
appreciation breakfast.

Speaker and Master of Ceremonies, Ret. Master Chief
Bruce Sessions, USN, (radio talk show host). USAF
will supply 2nd guest speaker, as well as others who
will take the mike that are from our local POW and VFW
groups.

If you are a Vet or if you bring a MV, its all free,
all you can eat... great food, good company! Picnic
type setup. Lots of shade and grass. Table seating.
Church members catering.

WHERE: Community Church, Ceres and East Ave., Chico,
CA.

TIME: 0730-1130 hrs.

DATE: 28 Jun 03

As of now, my part of the game plan is to provide
transportation for Marine personnel:

Area active duty Marine personnel will assemble at
0700 hrs. Marine Recruiting Office, 4th/Mangrove Ave.,
Chico. Depart 0720 hrs. to host site. Return at apx.
11:00 hrs. Other active duty, uniformed personnel
are welcome to ride along.

MVCC-MVPA members: You are encouraged to bring a
military vehicle to the event, better yet, contact me
and you can join the Marine convoy to the site.

Last, but not least: Anyone have a good pyrometer
they want to sell? ( It sure is easy to get carried
away spending on a new toy, isn't it? )

Let me know off list if you have that pyro.

Thanks, Jack