Re: [MV] Insurance

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 08:27:32 PDT

'Twas moi.

The agents name is Gulfway Insurance. 800-940-5010. They write for
Travelers Insurance. The agents are nice and helpful.

RE Hagerty and the others, Most told me that's just the rule. No, I don't
think you have to have it in the garage all the time ( think of gatherings,
parades, shows, etc ) however I would think if it's on your land you would
have to have it in the garage.

As to why, who knows? Perhaps because the rates given for historic vehicles
is sooooo low. Perhaps there's no fat in the premium and they want the
trucks kept as safe as possible to reduce the chances of a loss?

Good Luck

             Paul