M52A2 pictures available

From: Mark J. Blair (ke6myk_mvlist@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 16:23:44 PDT

Ok, I snapped some pictures of the M52A2 5-ton 6x6 tractor that I picked up
from the DRMO yard at March ARB (near Riverside, CA) yesterday, and put them
up on my web page. If you're interested, go to my URL (below) and follow the
obvious links. I just drove it from the house to the ranch, a quarter mile or
so away, and then hiked back. There's a brutal hill on the way over; the truck
went down it just fine, and then I had the dubious pleasure of climbing back
up in our sunny, humid 90ish degree weather. Time for a swim with the dogs

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/