Attention 6 x 6 people

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 19:20:29 PDT

Good evening.

I have a small problem that is a big pain in the ***. As I have mistakenly
mentioned on here before, I have a leak on my drive train in a m35. I
thought it was the transmission, but it's not.

I though I had a blown seal in my transfer case, but I'm not sure. I am
loosing fluid from it, but after two hours on the road today I noticed a
constant drip from the speed - o- meter adapter on the transfer case. This
adapter is much higher than the fill hole on the side. I installed this
adapter two days before the convoy and Churchville. The leak started on the
way back from Churchville (I think, I don't really know anything).

Here's the question, is this adapter bad, or do I have a more sinister
problem like a clogged vent on the transfer case? This is just real screwy.

Thanks as always,
Joe Trapp