Desert clothing for MV'ers

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 00:52:40 PDT

Folks
 I have 4 Desert Camo Field Jackets in Lg/ Reg for sale. These are new!
$49.00 Desert Patrol caps in 7 3/8 $9.95 and some new desert uniforms in
Med/Reg for $49.00 a set, a new set of 6 color desert (Chocolate chip) BDUs
in XL/Reg and lastly for you that fly your MV, I have 2 NEW 44 short USGI
Flight suits in Sand for $89.00 ea. These prices do not include shipping.
 These would be great for those of you that have Desert Camo MVs that like
to dress the part when your on parade or at a show. PLEASE contact me off
list.
Mark M-886