M211 for sale SW Minn/ event pics Hetzer

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 21:09:09 PDT

1954 M211 for sale $2000. Manual transmission. Contact email on ad at:

http://showcase.netins.net/web/iamvpa/for_sale.htm

Finally got around to putting a few pictures of the Military
History Days in Charles City, Iowa. Picture files are a little
big and slow to load (I put it on my to-do list). Great picture of
the Sherman out on maneuvers with troops. Hetzer is owned
by a guy around Aurora, IL. German reenactors would know
who he is if you find a website. I was told it was a 1939 Hetzer
Jadg Panzer 38. Found on a Swiss gunnery range, built in 1939.
It really goes fast for an old tank.

http://showcase.netins.net/web/iamvpa/events_pictures.htm

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net