Re: [MV] Shop Van setups

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 10:56:38 PDT

At 5:27 PM +0000 6/9/03, D O wrote:
>Here are a couple links I found in the past of other's camper projects.
>
>http://militaryhobbies1.homestead.com/M35A2M109A3.html

I've seen this one. Pretty neat. I'd like to see the end product.

>http://groups.msn.com/ArizonaNatureLovingCampers/shoebox.msnw

This I haven't. I thought it was the expansible shop van at first,
but it's not. The "shelter" is a pop-up unit. Kind of neat. One thing
I'm not liking about this and the expansible's is the lack of
window's. Still, the extra space is neat.

One thing that has me wondering about the expandable shelters is how
to place 'furniture' inside so that one gets space on the expanded
floor sections. I'm not sure how that'd work.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -