Re: [MV] M35 or M37 windshield help needed...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 13:13:47 PDT

Hi Greg...

Sure!

  INNER FRAME WIDTH: 28"
  INNER FRAME HEIGHT: 18"

The above is the dimensions of the inner frame itself. If they're
missing completely, then add an inch or so to the dimensions to
overlap the polycarbonate over the two windshield holes in the large
outer frame.

  APPROXIMATE GLASS WIDTH: 27"
  APPROXIMATE GLASS HEIGHT: 16-3/4"

These are the glass itself in the inner frames. You probably don't
need this.

Good luck!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com