Looking for a restorer question

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 13:32:28 PDT

I am trying to help someone in California who is looking for somebody in
Kansas who restored a jeep. They do not remember their name and only
remember that they saw an article in a magazine about them and how they had
restored a 4 wheel steering jeep. Very rare I am told.

Anyway, if anybody has a clue who they are talking about I would really
appreciate hearing about it. I have been going through all of my MV and
MVPA mags,and have had no luck finding an article yet.

Thanks again for the assist!
David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2