Re: [MV] Landing Mats on a Dirt Slope For Deuce Parking...

From: James Stead (gadget@EasyPath.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 15:00:51 PDT

Jim,

  I've never done anything like that, but it sounds like it would work. One
more thing you could do after is was all down, would be to paint the landing
strips with a sandy traction type paint. It would even look better than the
rust too. A place called "WesternResources" used to sell surplus navy ship
paints that would probably work quite well. I think they're still in
business (AZ?) but I don't know the phone number for them. I don't think
they have a web site.

Good Luck!
Jim