mildocs ..cletrack question no info

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 08:47:38 PDT

can anyone find and info on cletracks for me somewhare i cannot get one of
the ones i bought to move under extreme pressure we ripped off teh front
bumper trying to get it to rool and i need to know how the internals work so
i can free it up before we trash the thing adn the guy dont like the 3 foot
deep holes from teh big tractor pulling on it he is scared to hurt his
tractor tracks must be pretty good on these things wow if someone has a
phone number i can call and talk to it would help alot maby i can just
loosen something to get it to role again dont know. please help i am
clueless to what to try next after hours of working on getting it out man
they are heavy thanks people. one crazy kid Buck